RE: finished arabic translation of web stylesheets homepage

For the numerous bits where parens or other text is incorrectly ordered, I suggest you point the translator to

http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-bidi/#ri20030218.135304584 (Mixing text direction inline)

and its 'pre-reading' at http://www.w3.org/International/articles/inline-bidi-markup/ (What you need to know about the bidi algorithm and inline markup).  There are a number of examples in that text that relate to the text here.

(Bert, this may be useful for you too.)

Hope that helps,
RI

Richard Ishida