Re: Fw: Greek translations of 2 Q&A documents completed (corrected URLs) - plus 4 new Q&A

Dear Coralie and all,

Thank you for taking the care to re-check! Indeed we had fixed them, but
delayed my reply in order to make a final check (for which I rarely find the
time, but that's another story!). If possible, please add the name of my
colleague Roubini Oikonomidou who was the co-translator of these particular
documents (“My Web site is standard! And yours?” and “Web Standards
 Switch”).

Ρουμπίνη Οικονομίδου (Roubini Oikonomidou)

In addition, with Vassilis Andrikopoulos, we have translated another four
Quality Assurance documents in order to have a complete reference of the Web
Site Quality section of QA's document library in Greek, as announced in the
(pre-template) intention of translation email dated  Mon, 11 May 2009.

Please find the details below, according to the new "translation completed"
template:

===============

We have completed the translation into Greek of the following documents:

Translators:
Αντρέας Γιαννακουλόπουλος (Andreas Giannakoulopoulos), Βασίλης Ανδρικόπουλος
(Vassilis Andrikopoulos)

1-Source
Title: Think globally, Act locally

1-Target
Title: Σκέψου Παγκόσμια, Δράσε Tοπικά

2-Source
Title: Buy standards compliant Web sites

2-Target
Title: Αγοράστε Δικτυακούς Τόπους που Ακολουθούν τα Πρότυπα

3-Source
Title: Making your website valid: a step by step guide

3-Target
Title: Κάνοντας τον Δικτυακό σας Τόπο Έγκυρο: ένας Βήμα-προς-Βήμα Οδηγός

4-Source
Title: Ampersands, PHP Sessions and Valid HTML

4-Target
Title: Συμπλεκτικό Σύμβολο, Συνεδρίες PHP και Έγκυρη HTM

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3)
are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best regards and thank you all for the great work in W3C's translations,
Andreas