Re: Hindi + Urdu - http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:44:46 +0200, devadviser@gmail.com
<devadviser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Coralie
> I can provide an Urdu translation for the
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
> document.
>
> Please let me know if I shall proceed.
>
> Ivan

Hello Ivan

I am not aware of any existing Hindi or Urdo version of the document you
mention, nor of anyone already working on this.
Therefore you may proceed.

Note that the translations would not be material for the Translations
database. Please, make sure to cc: Bert Bos (bert@w3.org) or add him in
the to: field, when you write again to w3c-translators@w3.org to provide
links to your translations.

Also, the process slightly changed recently, a necessity due to w3c
resource that became scarcer over the last semester with a workload that
remain constant (if not increases). Therefore, we've changed the wording
of "how to volunteer" in the Translations home page:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer

I sent e-mail to the list a month ago:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009AprJun/0218.html

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/