Re: "SPARQL Query Language for RDF" translated into Russian by Sergey Shcherbak

Hi Coralie,

Actually these are two distinct documents (on different topics).
You're talking about "SPARQL Protocol" [1] while I (as Sergey earlier)
was wondering about "SPARQL Query Language" [2]. Sorry for the
confusion.

Thanks!

Pavel

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-rdf-sparql-protocol-20080115/