Re: "SPARQL Query Language for RDF" translated into Russian by Sergey Shcherbak

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:07:03 +0200, Pavel Klinov <pklinov@cs.man.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The W3C recommendation "SPARQL Query Language for RDF" [1] has been
> translated into Russian by a friend of mine, Sergey Shcherbak, and can
> be found at [2]. The translation doesn't seem to be in the database

Hello Pavel

It is in the Translations Database. As archived here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0153.html

You may see also:
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/Archive.html#rdf-sparql-protocol-ru-20090306

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR