Re: WCAG 2.0 into Russian language

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your interesting in translating WCAG 2.0 into Russian. We
are not aware of other translators currently working on this, although
someone had indicated interest in the past. We are following-up to see
if there is concrete work but for now please go ahead.

Please find some guidance to help you translate WCAG 2.0, and let me
know if you have questions or comments:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/translation/>

Note: we also welcome the development of Authorized Translations for
WCAG 2.0, which follow a more rigorous review process:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy>

Regards,
   Shadi