Re: translations to turkish language ready

From: Thomas Ziegler <info@thomas-ziegler.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:42:44 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Coralie and Team,

according to the mistakes mentioned by Nilgün at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2008JulSep/0115.html

there where exact 2 occurances of "yada" instead of "ya da" within all
the 8 translations and they are corrected now.

there where exact 2 occurances of the non turkish letter "w" within
turkish words in the file:

http://tr.tz8.de/style-css-learning.html

at source view line 172
wich is perfectly right translated

at source view line 178
Style</a> (Leh webmasterlar için bir rehberden alinti)
wich is perfectly right translated too.

All other occurances of the letter "w" are either within anchor texts,
authors names, book titles or uri's wich obviously can't be translated.

I hope that clears the picture a bit.

The wrong letters within the disclaimers resulting from malformed email encoding
are corrected as well.

Nilgün, to speak of "little attention was paid to grammar" at a failure rate of
around 6 from 6000 is a bit over exaggerating, isn't it? I'm still very open for
your comments and suggestions posted here openly. This will enable our proofreader
to follow up your comments directly.

Best regards, Thomas