Re: Translating some specs into Portuguese (Brazil)

Hello Reginaldo

Thank you for writing.

Have you read the W3C Translations home page?
The advice on what to translate is at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

You may also very well use the Translations database advancee search form
to read the drop-down menus (arranged by categories such as
"Recommendations", "FAQs and Tutorials" etc. to find documents that are of
interest for you to translate.

If you are new to the Translations process, I recommend you look at the
tips and advice summarized at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047.html

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:06:01 +0200, Reginaldo Coimbra Vieira
<recovieira@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I'd like to translate some specs which are written in english to
> portuguese
> (Brazil) - my mother language.
> My intention is to translate any specs, since it's the next generation of
> use.
>
> I have more interest in translating some content about JavaScript, CSS or
> HTML. Which one of them you suggest me to do? But if it's necessary I
> translate some other spec, then I'm not going to worry about.
>
> Since now I'd like to tell you I'll do that work when I have available
> time
> for.
>

> Best Regards

> Reginaldo Coimbra Vieira (Brazil)
> recovieira@gmail.com / recovieira@hotmail.com

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/