Translating some specs into Portuguese (Brazil)

From: Reginaldo Coimbra Vieira <recovieira@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:06:01 -0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello!

I'd like to translate some specs which are written in english to portuguese
(Brazil) - my mother language.
My intention is to translate any specs, since it's the next generation of
use.

I have more interest in translating some content about JavaScript, CSS or
HTML. Which one of them you suggest me to do? But if it's necessary I
translate some other spec, then I'm not going to worry about.

Since now I'd like to tell you I'll do that work when I have available time
for.

Best Regards

Reginaldo Coimbra Vieira (Brazil)
recovieira@gmail.com / recovieira@hotmail.com