Re: New Greek translation

Dear Bert,

I'm glad to hear you and thank you for remarks.

Regarding http://www.w3c-gr.com/Style/CSS/learning.htm translation:

1) I changed <html lang="en"> to <html lang="el">.

2) I inserted right string into threepart.css file on my server.

3) All links are absolute now.

All these corrections has made for second translation -
http://www.w3c-gr.com/Style/Test/

Best regards,
Dimitris (http://www.w3c-gr.com/).