Introduction - Helen at W3C

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:05:37 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear volunteer translators,

My name is Helen Westbrook from the W3C team.

As Coralie recently informed you, I have taken over from Coralie during
her maternity leave and will be your W3C point of contact for the next
few months.

Thank you all for your translations and offers to translate over the
past couple of weeks.  However, being new to the job, combined with
taking time off to move house a couple of weeks ago, means I have a
backlog of requests to handle.  I would ask that you please bear with me
while I get through this backlog.  I hope to be up to speed by the end
of next week.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Helen