Re: New translation to Greek

Hello Markos,

Yes, you may go ahead and translate this document to Greek.

Please ensure that you include in your translation, a disclaimer to
indicate that the translation may contain errors and that the official
document remains the English one.  You will find further details of this
disclaimer in point 5.6 at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

Please note that this document is not suitable for inclusion on the
translations database.  Your translation will be linked from the
original document only and will not be included in the database.

If you are new to the translations program, please, have a look at the
instructions and tips at:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Thank you.

Helen Westbrook