Re: Translating to Indonesian

Dear Roberta,

Thank you for your work.  Your translation has been added to the database at
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=Core&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

[[
W3C Core Styles
     Indonesian translation. Translator: Roberta Asparsa.
]]

Best regards

Helen