Re: Moldavian translating

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:29:32 +0200, shelest dmitry <dmitrcox@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi my name is Shelest Dmitry and I am new here.
>
> I am translating now this document "Cascading Style Sheets"
> url  "http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/"
>
> into Moldavian language.
>

> Thanks,
> Shelest Dmitry
> http://www.omoldova.com/

Dear Shelest Dmitry

Welcome to the W3C volunteer translators list!

You may translate the above document into Moldavian language, as others
have translated this page previously, and as no Moldavian translation
exists yet.

As you're new, I'd like that you read carefully the advice and tips at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

It is especially important that you comply with item number 2 of
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/