Re: New translations (ru, uk)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:43:11 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:24:23 +0200, Deep76 <dp76pocet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'll take care of the  Russian and Ukrainian translations of
>> 'patent disclosures'
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Disclosures
>>

>> --------------------
>> Best Regards
>> Eugene, http://www.dp76.com/
>> http://www.dp76.com/Translations/
>
> Dear Eugene
>
> I have written to Bert to find out if he thinks it's OK to translate
> this page (since the "patent disclosures" document was not in the list
> of documents he suggested translators work on). But Bert is attending a
> meeting abroard for several days.
>
> Please, hold on for now, till I get back to you.
>
> In the meantime, you may have a look at the list of documents that Bert
> Bos suggested:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007JulSep/0065

Hello Eugene

Please, do not translate the document 'patent disclosures' at
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Disclosures

As this page is no longer in use.

Bert Bos does indeed suggest that you pick a document from the list of his
suggestions at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007JulSep/0065

If you have translated them all, then, he suggests you translate
   http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/