Re: New translations (ru, uk)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:24:23 +0200, Deep76 <dp76pocet@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'll take care of the  Russian and Ukrainian translations of
> 'patent disclosures'
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Disclosures
>

> --------------------
> Best Regards
> Eugene, http://www.dp76.com/
> http://www.dp76.com/Translations/

Dear Eugene

I have written to Bert to find out if he thinks it's OK to translate this
page (since the "patent disclosures" document was not in the list of
documents he suggested translators work on). But Bert is attending a
meeting abroard for several days.

Please, hold on for now, till I get back to you.

In the meantime, you may have a look at the list of documents that Bert
Bos suggested:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007JulSep/0065

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/