Re: Volunteer for translation

Dear Donghua

The document is not a recommendation yet, in fact, it's a candidate
recommendation

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-sawsdl-20070126/

I suggest you do *not* translate it now, as this version is not stable.

I apologise for not noticing before now.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR