Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Hello Yosikazu

As Bert indeed indicated last November in
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006OctDec/0061

You can publish your translation on your website. Right now the resource
you point to is not found.

And as I indicated too in
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006OctDec/0072

The policy bit you have to comply with is:

[[
The instructions on the W3C Translations page [1] should be followed, and
translators should check they agree to section "Can I translate one of
your specifications into another language?" in the W3C's intellectual
rights FAQ [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate
]]

We greatly appreciate if your (X)HTML is valid.

All of the DOs and DON'Ts at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

As soon as you announce your translation to w3c-translators@w3.org (you
may cc: www-math@w3.org for their information), we will check it and add a
link in the translation database.

Do not hesitate to contact us, should you require further information.

Best,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR