Re: Translation to Spanish of the document "Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0"

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:14:52 +0100
To: "Marta Ocio Barriales" <marta.solete@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org, mlvarez@w3.org, paule@uniovi.es

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:51:19 +0100, Marta Ocio Barriales
<marta.solete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are making a project in the Technical Computer School of the
> University
> of Oviedo and we have used the recommendations of w3c for mobile devices
> that appear in the document "Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0". We have
> been in
> touch with the headquarters of w3c in Spain and they have commented us
> that
> the w3c invites people or voluntary organizations to make translations of
> their published documents. Since we have translated a part of this
> document
> for the accomplishment of the project, we want to translate the complete
> document in order to make that people who don´t know English could
> understand it and put it in practice.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marta

Dear Marta

Thank you so much, this would be awesome.
There is no translation of this document yet.

You will find tips and rules for translations at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Thanks in advance!

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/