Translation to Spanish of the document "Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0"

From: Marta Ocio Barriales <marta.solete@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:51:19 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, mlvarez@w3.org, paule@uniovi.es
Hello,

We are making a project in the Technical Computer School of the University
of Oviedo and we have used the recommendations of w3c for mobile devices
that appear in the document "Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0". We have been in
touch with the headquarters of w3c in Spain and they have commented us that
the w3c invites people or voluntary organizations to make translations of
their published documents. Since we have translated a part of this document
for the accomplishment of the project, we want to translate the complete
document in order to make that people who donīt know English could
understand it and put it in practice.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Marta