Re: Finnish translation of CSS1

Thank you!

Your translation will be added to the database shortly; I'll let you know
separately.

Thanks for checking all item from the policies.

Regarding the copyright, the original document had none, so there was
nothing to do for your translation. When there is a copyright in the
original document, the same copyright must be kept in the translation. The
translators may provide a translated version of the copyright, in addition
to the original English copyright.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA