Re: Fw: Vietnamese translation for Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Second Edition)

Dear Hoang Tran, Ivan
Dear translators

I have fixed a few errors in the markup and published the vietnamese
translation on our site:
   http://www.w3.org/2006/09/vietnamese-namespaces-in-XML-10-second-edition.html

This is the translation of

      Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Second Edition)
      http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/

Made by Trần Duy Hoàng on 9 September 2006.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR