Re: English copyright notice to be included in translations

Dear Emmanuelle, all

This is for new translations.

The database contains over 700 translations, that's a *lot*.

Of course, if it's convenient for translators to change the copyright
notice in the already made translations, we would certainly appreciate it,
but we do not expect them to, in light of the huge number of translations
that are available.