Re: English copyright notice to be included in translations

Thanks Coralie,

I think I was a little confused.

My question was whether we have to include the intact sentense you
have shown, besides the original copyright notice.  To be more precise,
I have a MathML TR translated in Japanese, whose original notice was:
> Copyright (C) 1998-2001 W3C (R) (MIT, INRIA, Keio),
where the years and W3C members are different from yours:
> Copyright of the original (C) 2004-2006 W3C (R) (MIT, ERCIM, Keio)
(and from CE Whitehead's translation)

So, you will say that we translators have to modify the sentense
to keep the original copyright notice as is, right?  For example,
I tried it in my translation at http://washitake.com/MathML/ver2/.
Is this okay?

Regards,
Norihisa