Re: Broken Links in Documents People are Translating

There should be a mailing list for that document collecting the errors;
eventually, recommendations may have a new edited version where these
things are corrected. If you do not find the mailing list, you can
always contact Coralie or (in her absence the week to come, me) and we
can help you to locate the right persons/lists.

Thanks for this!

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me