Re: what about the translation of css2 specs in italian?

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 18:40:49 +0200, Gabriele Romanato
<gabriele.romanato@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.diodati.org/w3c/css2/cover.html
> we've added the pdf version and fixed the other links. we're waiting
> for fixing the other errors.
> please, let us know if you wish to consider our translation or let it
> fall
> into oblivion. thanks
>
> Gabriele Romanato

Hi Gabriele

Thanks a lot for working on the fixing the markup errors!

You announced that translate a few days before Ivan Herman went away on
vacation. He'll return shortly, and given that he's the one guy in charge
of adding your translations to the database, the translation at hand will
not fall into oblivion.

Thanks for your patience.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/