Re: FRENCH translation of Dave Raggett Advanced HTML

At 02:57 7/07/2006, CE Whitehead wrote:
>Hi, Here is once more the link to my French translation of Dave Raggett's
><http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Advanced.html>http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Advanced.html
>(in final form):
><http://www.geocities.com/quaiouestenglish/Creezunhabitatweb/RaggettHTMLavance.html>http://www.geocities.com/quaiouestenglish/Creezunhabitatweb/RaggettHTMLavance.html
>Regards!
>--C. E. Whitehead
>(...)
>J'espère de plus que l'expression "particuli&#232;res [&#224; des membres"
>individuels] veut/veuille dire "private" dans la phrase suivante:
>"Vos interactions avec ce site se conforment à nos déclarations de
>confidentialité publiques et particulières [à des membres individuels]."

This sentence refers to how people (should) use the W3C website, not to how
people use your website (hosted at geocities.com, not w3.org). By
translating this sentence, you seem to say that visitors should use your
website according to the rules set out by W3C for its own website. Is that
what you have in mind? If not, I doubt that is necessary to translate that
sentence. Can anyone from W3C can confirm that?

Regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe