Re: request for translations of messages in the CSS validation service

Hey, Olivier,

I will take the chance to translate the information from English to Chinese(
Zh-CN),

And anybody who also want to join this work, please send you mail to this
mailing list and let me know, so that, as Olivier said, we can avoid
duplicated work.

Xu Ting
2006.6.9

--