RE: Translating "Character encodings" (Internationalization) into French

Hi Sebastien,

You could go ahead.  I'd actually like to change that document, since it is
pointed to by the validator and one of our highest viewed (and commented)
pages.  But I don't know when I will have the time for the moment.

Still planning to finish the work on the tutorials.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead