Re: Proposal for a translation in french

Denis,

it would be great to have ongoing translation of the drafts. Since the Web
API group contains several native french speakers, although they are
perhaps too busy to start a translation, they may be able to offer
assistance or review.

At the very least, it should help us work out what is not clearly written
in the spec, and get it into a form that is easier to understand.

cheers

Chaals
(Web API co-chair - the more anglophone one ;) )