Re: Proposal for a translation in french

Dear Denis,

thanks very much. I copy this mail to Dean Jackson, who is our team
person in the area.

Personally, I maintain the translation pages of W3C, which has the
policy to include in its database (references to) translations of stable
documents only, ie, in this case, recommendations. However, you may hit
translation problems while doing it that might be worth signalling back
to the Working Group (hence my copy to Dean).

Will you also update the translations with each new version of the draft
until the Recommendation? If so, it is worth making that clear on the
mailing list to avoid possible duplications of work when XMLHttpRequest
becomes a Recommendation...

Thanks for your contribution

Ivan