From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Pawel Urbanski
Subject: WCAG 1.0 document translation

Pawel,

I and some others have checked and they all concur that the Polish
translation of WCAG1.0 that I referred to is o.k. and reachable. I probably
had a temporary problem only.

However, if this is the case, I really do not believe it is worth
re-translating a document into Polish if it is already done. Do you have any
particular problem with that translation?

Sincerely

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices C/o W3C Benelux Office at CWI,