From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 2:27 AM
To: pawel@e-urbanski.net
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Subject: Re: Polish Edition of WAI.

Dear Pawel,

Thank you for your offer to translate WAI documents.

Please note that WCAG 1.0 is old (although it is still the current active
version), and WCAG 2.0 is in development. In fact, WCAG 2.0 Working Draft
went to Last Call today, see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2006AprJun/0023.html

For a list of suggested priorities for translating WAI documents, please
see:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation.html#priorities

Regards,
~ Shawn