Russian translation

From: by way of <kroll_@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:22:46 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to get an advice.
I think I am able to translate a Consortium's
specification, but I don't know where to start.
Could you tell me which is the shortest/the easiest
spec at the time?
The final question. What specification is constant? I
mean I don't like to translate a thing which will
disappear soon. So what aren't you going to change
very soon?
Think my English is too poor? Dont' worry, I have a
lot of dictionaries and the main thing is I like to
use them.

Thanks in advance.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Alexander "Croll" Savenkov (Russia).

=====
Some of us must be sacrificed if all are to be saved.