Re: Namespaces in XML to German

From: Stefan Mintert <stefan@mintert.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:04:43 +0200
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org, Fernando Schneider <fs@mitp.de>, Regine Bast <Regine.Bast@t-online.de>

"Martin J. Duerst" wrote:

> I mistakenly forwarded this annoucement to the wrong list.
> I apologize to everybody. Regine, I suggest you contact Fernando.

Regine, Fernando, please let me know about your plans. We've started to
include MITP's finished translation of Namespaces (I was informed about
the effort by Fernando) in our German translation project
(http://mintert.com/w3c/trans/de/).

Bye,

  Stefan.

--

  Mintert Consulting - Building Future Directions

  http://mintert.com/