Re: Technical report source documents

Hello Bjoern,

At 00/09/30 07:03 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As I understand the process, W3C technical reports are written according to
>the XMLspec DTD [1].

Some are, others are not. It's up to the WG and the editors.

>For translations of technical reports it would be very helpful to translate
>the source documents instead of the resulting (X)HTML documents.

Yes indeed.

>Most reports do not link to the source documents, so I wanted to know if and
>where I can get them?

Please write directly to the editors asking for it.
Please also make sure you get the associated transformation/
stylesheets. Please note that the XMLspec is evolving, and
that various specs use variants, so please make sure you have
the right DTDs and so on.

Regards,   Martin.