Re: XML1.0 in traditional Chinese(Big 5) version

Hello Angela,

Many thanks for this translation. Here are a few comments:

Can you please make sure there is
http://203.67.6.21/doc/$B%D%$%&(B20000328/rec.css ?
Without that stylesheet, I cannot have a look at the
translation with Netscape (it's in some way of course
a Netscape bug, but the stylesheet should be there anyway).

Also, please provide the URI to the actual translation,
in URI syntax, not including Chinese characters.

What I have found is
http://203.67.6.21/doc/%C2%B2%B3%F8/20000328/%B3W%AE%E6%AE%D1.htm
Please use this URI, which will work on all browsers.
Both on Netscape and on Explorer (both Japanese version), many of
the links on the codenet homepage were not clickable because
they were not actual URIs.

Also please as soon as possible change this from an IP address
to a server with a decent domain name, so that later on you
can move the server to a different point in the network
without having to change the links.

In addition, please fix the various characters in the
Faust example and in the Reference section to make sure
that they appear the same way as in the original, at least
on a browser that can deal with them at the same time as
with Chinese, e.g. IE 5 or Nav 6. If you don't know how
to do that, please ask me.

Also, the preface mentions that some translator's remarks may
appear in the middle of the text. Please make sure they appear
in a separate color, or otherwise easy to distinguish.

Also, some chapter/section titles still seem to be missing,
e.g. 1., 1.2, and some others look rather incomplete (e.g. 4.0,...).
The titles given in the table of contents look much better,
but it seems they haven't found their way yet into the
main text.

Also, the real problem that Herbert points out below seems to be
that the links inside the document are absolute rather than
relative. If they were relative (and I'm sure they were
relative in the original), this problem would disappear
automatically.

Again, many thanks for all your work. If you have any questions,
please feel free to ask. Please also tell me when the corrections
have been made, so that we can enter the link on the relevant
W3C pages.

Regards,    Martin.