RE: Dutch translation HTML 4: status unknown

From: Pierre van Rooden <pvrooden@ttpdiskad.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:32:34 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
> If I do not hear anything soon, I shall assume
> that no work has been done, and I shall try to
> establish a collaboration with Bart Martens and
> Marc Bliek to translate the HTML4 spec
> from scratch.

While I'm currently running into a bit of a shortage on time, I am
interested to contribute (I posted to the group a few months ago).
I'm particularly interested in XHTML 1.0, which overlaps with the HTML 4.01
spec.
If you plan to coordinate this, I would like to join your team.

Pierre van Rooden,
TTP Disk'Ad,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands