Re: German: Associating Style Sheets with XML documents

Hello Stefan,

Many thanks for your translation. I added it to
http://www.w3.org/XML/#trans.

I would like you to make one specific change:
Make sure that the encoding of the document is identified
correctly, according to
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/charset.html#h-5.2.2,
i.e. either in the HTTP header or with a <META> tag.

Regards,   Martin.

At 15:27 00/01/06 +0100, Stefan Mintert wrote:

> Dear translators and W3C staff,
>
> my german translation of "Associating Style Sheets with XML documents Version
> 1.0" ist available at
> http://www.mintert.com/xml/trans/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629-de.html
>

> I would appreciate you to add a link to the translations section of the XML
> page at http://www.w3.org/XML/#trans
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> It is intended to translate all specs of the W3C XML Activity and make them
> available at http://www.mintert.com/xml/trans/
> The german translation of XML 1.0 is already available since Spring '98.
>

> regards,
>
>   Stefan.

>   Stefan Mintert
>        Mail:  stefan@mintert.com
>        Web:   http://www.mintert.com/
>

>         "let the music keep our spirits high..."
>
>                                 (Jackson Browne)

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org