RE: About file html40-errata.html

Translator must translate and must not try to improve the source text.
They should point out the errors, terminological aspects, and other
suggestions to the author.  The author should take note: create an
errata document, improve future versions, etc.

Having aligned texts (see my previous posting) will help greatly with
maintaining the translations.

Regards
Tomas