Re: Section 8.4.4 in CSS2 spec.

Hello Mr. Okahashi,

Are you trying to translate the CSS2 spec into Japanese? I would advise
you to wait a bit with this, as the CSS2 spec is at the moment just a
working draft. Of course, you can try to start work, for example by
trying to find good Japanese equivalents for the English words appearing
in the glossary. But in particular bidirectional text layout, as you
refer to below, is not yet stable enough in my oppinion to be translated.
[I am working, together with others, to make this more stable.]

Regards,    Martin.