Re: HTML40 specs' copyright notice

Dear translators,

Many thanks for worrying about the details of the copyright notice.
We are currently discussing this question inside the responsible
W3C team members. We hope that we can report on our decision soon.

I can of course at the moment not say anything exact, but as far
as it looks currently, there should be nothing that would
seriously affect your very valuable work.

Regards,   Martin.