Re: Social Meaning Boston 6 March

At 11:16 18/02/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:
>At 10:43 PM 2/13/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>
>>At 21:32 13/02/2003 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>>

>>>I am posting this message to three lists, sorry for duplicate copies.
>>>
>>>There has been a significant discussion on the social meaning
>>>parts of the RDF Concepts Last Call.
>>
>>Really!  Where?
>
>There's been some discussion on WebOnt, starting here:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0280.html
>
>Also, it doesn't count as discussion, but I indicated a position here:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0228.html
>
>But I'll agree with you that there's not yet been sufficient discussion to
>see where this is going.

Thanks Graham, the pointers were very useful.

Jeremy is suggesting - lets see if we can find a form of words that
satisfies everyone.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean fudging the issue.  I'm
also very concerned that you won't be present if there is a f2f discussion
at the tech plenary.  Maybe we should be thinking about dialing you in?

I'm also wondering about laying some of the groundwork.  I'm seeing a lot
of very unstructured discussion, and I fear there is great risk of
confusion clouding the discussion.

Do you and Jeremy have any ideas on how we might best prepare/clarify the
question.