Re: Social Meaning Boston 6 March

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 11:17, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> Jeremy is suggesting - lets see if we can find a form of words that
> satisfies everyone.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean fudging the issue.  I'm
> also very concerned that you won't be present if there is a f2f discussion
> at the tech plenary.  Maybe we should be thinking about dialing you in?

As meeting co-chair, I'm disinclined to offer participation by phone.

I expect to have IRC in the meeting room, and I invite
anybody who is physically present to voice input from
IRC.

i.e. if Graham wants to arrange for somebody at the meeting
to speak for him, very well.

> I'm also wondering about laying some of the groundwork.  I'm seeing a lot
> of very unstructured discussion, and I fear there is great risk of
> confusion clouding the discussion.

Hm... that risk seems to have materialized long ago.

1/2 ;-)