Re: handling lc comments schedule

At 11:01 18/02/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:
>At 02:19 PM 2/12/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>
>>The LC comments period ends on 21/Feb.  I have an action to put together
>>a schedule for completing the review and processing of last call comments.
>>
>>Broadly, I suggest we arrange some extended (2 hr) telecons to process
>>these.  Would these times work for folks?
>>
>>   21 Feb  Last call comments deadline
>>   28 Feb  Editors agree schedule for considering last call comments
>>           Possibly process some
>>   03 Mar  Tech Plenary
>>   11 Mar  1100-1300 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>   14 Mar  1000-1200 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>   18 Mar  1100-1300 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>   21 Mar  1000-1200 Boston time Telecon to consider comments
>>   28 Mar  Review extent of changes
>>   04 Apr  Revised documents, pub ready due.
>
>I shall be traveloling, and probably unavailable for teleconference,
>between 16-27 March.

Thanks for letting me know Graham.  Looks like we should try to take
comments concepts early.  Will you be able to work on the doc whilst
travelling, i.e. if we got most of the concepts doc comments disposed of
byt 14/Mar, do you think you could hope to have the concepts doc updated
and pub ready by 04 Apr?