Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-04-04

10:00:00 Fri Apr 04 2003 in America/New York duration 120 minutes

which is equivalent to
16:00:00 Fri Apr 04 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: #rdfcore

1: Jan volunteered to scribe

2: Roll Call

3: Review Agenda

4: Next telecon 11 Apr 2003 1000 Boston Time
Volunteer Scribe

5: Minutes of 28 Mar 2003 telecon
At the time of writing we have no minutes.

6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2003--3-28#5 bwm
review CC/PP spec for next friday


ACTION: 2003-03-28#7 bwm
to update shadow TR for Semantics


ACTION: 2003-03-28#10 frankM
editorial actions on Primer from XML Schema LC review


ACTION: 2003-03-28#12 gk
send rseponse on macgregor-02


ACTION: 2003-03-28#13 jjc
send rseponse on danc-01


ACTION: 2003-03-28#17 jjc
email i18n to get written confirmation re advice they give on normal form C for IRIs 

7: Last call review of cc/pp doc
Propose approve draft comments.


8: Status on Incoming Last Call Comments

2003-03-14#1 (jang) take a final pass of the comments list
	to identify remaining items that have not been dealt with
	or been assigned process numbers

2003-03-28#8  daveB  editorial comments for Syntax from XML 
       Schema review      
2003-03-28#9  jjc  update Concepts in light of XML Schema LC
        review editorial comments
2003-03-28#11  danbri  check for editorial actions on Schema from 
        XML Schema LC review

Is LCC comments list uptodate?

9: Status on responses to  Last Call Comments
Awaiting responses to:

10: Schedule
The current microschedule

Shows four more weeks for resolving commens:

Editors: please circulate a plan for resolving your comments in this time frame.

11: Issue pfps-04,pfps-05,pfps-06,pfps-07,pfps-10

Pat's message:

ACTION 2003-03-14#6 (gk) review semantics editor's draft wrt
	changed arising out of pfps-04 -05 -06 -07 -08 -10

ACTION 2003-03-14#7 (jang) review semantics editor's draft wrt
	changed arising out of pfps-04 -05 -06 -07 -08 -10

ACTION: 2003-03-21#9  jjc  Check the details of the denotation of
         XMLLiterals in section 3.1 of Semantics WD draft

12: RDF in SVG

Propose give DaveB editorial discretion to include a small section,
drafted jointly with Chris Lilley on including RDF in SVG.


13: Issue horrocks-01

ACTION 2003-03-14#11 (path) produce words for a resolution to horrocks-01


14: Issue tex-01

2003-03-28#16  jjc  update proposal on tex-01


15: Issue williams-02

Jeremy's proposal: 


16: Issue chas-01

Proposed disposition


17: Issue pfps-16

Proposed disposition


18: Issue timbl-02

choose a disposition:


19: Issue timbl-01

choose a disposition:


20: issue jsr-118-01 global datatyping

GK's proposed resolution:


21: documents at end of RDF(S) namespace URI's

This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant, running on Jena 2

Received on Thursday, 3 April 2003 10:12:21 UTC