Re: inter-document transfers

This seems like a good cue to revisit the item

2002-11-01#3  frankm  Discuss overlap between primer & concepts with
              concepts editors

I would be particularly interested in:

(a) the Concepts editors' opinions on what overlaps should be *removed*
from the Primer in favor of pointers to the Concepts document.

(b) followup from Jeremy on his "multiple document" idea (assuming
there's still time to do that), about what things he'd put in which
documents.  I'd note in this connection that if you break the Primer up
like that, there would seem to be more scope for doing stuff like

> >   o 2.1 => primer
> >   o 2.2 => primer

since it wouldn't necessarily get between the reader and more important
things in a "quick start" section.

--Frank