Re: inter-document transfers

At 04:20 PM 11/14/02 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>I'd like to propose a small number of transfers between docs and invite
>folks to suggest others they feel would be appropriate.
>
>Concepts:

With reference to:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20021108/

>   o 1.2 => primer

Yes.  (Also, the cited references should move over)

>   o 2.1 => primer
>   o 2.2 => primer

I'm agnostic-to-mildly-against:

These don't really fit with the stated goal of the primer:
[[
This Primer is designed to provide the reader with the basic knowledge
required to effectively use RDF. It introduces the basic concepts of RDF
and describes its XML syntax. It describes how to define RDF vocabularies
using the RDF Vocabulary Description Language, and gives an overview of
some deployed RDF applications. It also describes the content and purpose
of other RDF specification documents.
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-primer-20021111/

but I'm happy to go with the WG consensus.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>