Re: covering RDF applications in Primer

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 11:40, Frank Manola wrote:
[...]
> I'm prepared to have yet another go at rewriting the first part of
> section 6.4 to be less "salesy" if you want;  however, I think desribing
> the Reuters Health application (the last half) is pretty useful.

section 6.4 of what, exactly?
If you would, please cite the current draft by URI in every message.
That goes for reviewers and for editors.

I presume it hasn't moved since your message of
05 Nov 2002 20:19:11 -0500; i.e. that it's still at...
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20021031.html#routing

Yes, that has a whole screenful of text without any
examples. In fact, there are no examples anywhere
in that section.

> On a more general note, we've gotten a number of favorable comments
> about the inclusion of actual detail about real RDF applications, and
> what the RDF actually looks like.

Quite; The sections on RSS etc. that have very clear,
concrete examples look quite good.
If you can show what the RDF actually looks like
for "Intelligent Routing: Reuters Health Information",
then I think it's perhaps worth keeping.

But if that's not feasible, then please take it out.