Re: new semantics initiative

At 12:30 PM 6/12/02 +0300, Patrick Stickler wrote:
>On 2002-06-12 11:48, "ext Graham Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
>wrote:
>

> > Fair point but easily fixed, I think.  Replace "reserved namespaces" with
> > "reserved URIrefs".  If more detail is needed, designate these in terms of
> > reserved URIref prefix strings.
>
>Looks like a job for rdfs:aboutEachPrefix ;-)

Smiley noted, but I must emphasize that this is *not* a case for
aboutEachPrefix.

(The point about Pat/Guha's proposal is that the reservation must apply
globally, not in response to something that pops up in the RDF graph.  If a
colouring mechanism is to appear in the graph then it must apply
graph-syntactically to every affected triple.)

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>